Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Raincliff - early morning card

Hi there

Saturday and Sunday rolled all into one big long day for me, as I decided to simply keep going until I was sooo tired I would fall asleep and hopefully not hear all the noise going on around the camp.  Well this was good in theory except that I didn't feel tired until I ran out of things to do, which wasn't until 10ish on Sunday morning, luckily for me I took Monday off work just so I could sleep all day, which I did!!! :)

Sooo at 3ish on Sunday morning I started to make a card using one of my new Lilly of the Valley stamps called "Hello Cupcake", I bought this stamp with my daughter Cristy in mind as she loves making cupcakes.

Here are some pic's.......
Close up of image, coloured with Tim Holts Distress Inks (although the shading not showing so well in these pic's).......
the insides.......
and close ups.......

 I used the Prima "Fairy Flora" 6x6 paper, stickled around the edges of each piece of paper, (can't have enough stickles I say, if you think your card is missing something either add stickles or bling works everytime) Matha Stewart "Daisy" punch, Spellbinders scolloped rectangles, ribbon from my stash and Wild Orchard Craft flowers and pearls. 

I hit the wall at about 11am on Sunday and went for a short snooze, and that was the end of my Raincliff creations, until next time that is!!!!

I must say I am feeling a bit more confident with my flower arrangements after a few tips and lessons from Dianne, (thanks Dianne it is very much appreciated!) If you want some cool inspiration you should check out Dianne's blog, just click on her name above that is in colour, it will take you straight there.

And that my friends is card number 6, Rach was funny the other day as she put my cards in order of her favourites, I think she may have been hinting for her birthday card, but it went straight over my head hehe!!!

Well hopefully you have enjoyed my Raincliff creations, thanks for looking.
Cheers
Joanne

2 comments:

  1. all you have to remember is JUNE the 17th and the card at the front - NOT that hard! he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous - can we all choose one? lol. The colours of this one are so pretty and well done with the flowers.

    ReplyDelete