Thursday, April 7, 2011

On a Roll.....

Well my card making might be on a roll, but my blogging certainly isn't, so sorry about that but hopefully I will get back into the habbit.

Here is my next card ( that I finished a couple of weeks ago)


In keeping with my idea of using things I haven't used yet, this card uses my Martha Stewart Deep Edger PATP that I was given for Christmas, its simply stunning! (the punch that is) Apologies for the poor photos but they were taking inside with not very good light.  The image is one of the gorgeous Lily of the Valley stamps "Fairies on Tip Toes" and is coloured with Distress Inks.

A close up view
The inside
Close ups
Another Martha Stewart punch not used before is the Deep Edger Butterfly punch. The smaller butterflies also Martha Stewart punches which I have used heaps, can't have enough butterfiles or punches for that matter :) If you need to feed your adiction for punches Embellishit has a brilliant range to choose from.

Well thats all from me, much more to come.

Cheers
Joanne

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous card and that punch is awesome. Good to see you blogging again - keep it up.

    ReplyDelete