Saturday, January 21, 2012

Saturated Canary Card 2

Hi there

Well still not sure where to start with creating, so I thought I would show you my other card I made last week also, I am trying to build up my stash of cards so that I am more organised when birthdays come around. :)

This is the same image from Saturated Canary as my last card, it is amazing at how just using different colours can change the whole look.  I have again coloured with my Speccies.


I based part of this layout from a card I had saved a picture of last April by Kim Gruetzmacher, check out her blog she does amazing cards.

Some close ups.......
The flowers are all from Wild Orchid Crafts as is the lace, the seam binding was a prezzy from a special friend.  I love the Martha Stewart Scroll Heart Punch its grogeous!!!  The stiching is one of the pre-sets on my Janome sewing machine, it has hundreds to choose from :)

Pics of the inside.......

I decided to try and do the insides without actual flowers for a change, so instead I used the very cute and sparkly Kaisercraft - Heart Sparklets and their standard rhinestones.  The paper is from Prima's - Fairy Flora and Basic Grey's - Sweet Threads pads.

Lastly the back, not so covered this time.......

I have also started making little white boxes to store them in, so they don't get damaged.

Well that's it from me, please let me know what you think, it is always nice to get comments from fellow crafters.

Take care
Joanne

3 comments:

  1. Wow Jo stunning you really have the colouring sussed - love love love it.

    Bo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning. Love it all but especially that stitching - very effective .... and the heart punch/die is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete