Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Another Christmas Prezzy Page Done!

Hi there

Today I would like to show another page I have done for my Sister's Christmas Prezzy, it is a photo of Christina and myself on holday (on the West Coast of the SI New Zealand my Mum thinks) back in approx 1970.  You have to look real close to actually see me as I am only 3 and not very tall (and still not, some would say eh Rach) so only my cute (even if I do say so myself) wee face is showing poking up above the mini village we were looking at, I was quite a blondie back then, Christina is to the right looking oh so cute too!!!  So here are a few pics.......


I enjoyed playing with another one of my favourite Martha Stewart PATP punches, even had a go for the first time using a corner punch on a circle, love the effect this gives!!! If you wish to watch a quick tutorial on punching around a circle click here.


The holiday sign is from Dusty Attic painted with Perfect Pearls and some Prima and Kaiser lettering, (perfect pearls give such a nice finish to the Dusty Attic pieces and give a really good coverage too).  The flowers are a Prima vine split into 2 pieces. 


The corners are Dusty Attic and yes you guessed painted with perfect pearls :) The butterfly is simply gorgeous and from Prima too along with bling swirl.  The lace is from Wild Orchid Crafts, pink pearls are from Kaiser, navy paper from a K&Co pad and the pink is from Prima.



A close-up of the photo, can you see me???? 

I really liked how this page turned out, It is based on a layout I found on the Prmia site with a few alterations.

Well thanks for stopping by, please leave a  comment, it is nice to know people are looking and what they think.

Cheers
Joanne


3 comments:

  1. Absolutely Beautiful Page Jo. Envious of that gorgeous punch. Love the trailing pearls coming from the butterfly. Now you are back keep up the blogging.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeap agree with diane it is stunning and even more so in real life!

    ReplyDelete